Grapevine Music Project is about more than just having a good time and playing music. With support from our team of music tutors, we work with young people, building personal confidence and musical skill through collaborative music making.
Grapevine was launched at Tenbury Music Festival in 2017, when we worked with young musicians through a series of workshops culminating in a performance at Tenbury Music Festival in June.
Sign up to our e-news or follow us on social media to hear about our 2018 programme which will be announced shortly,
Grapevine Music Project supports young musicians to:
- Build confidence and self-esteem to perform and share ideas with other musicians and as life skills
- Develop the confidence to become peer educators
- Move from listening to music to playing music – from phone to microphone!
- Learn stage craft and music skills
- Understand their next steps in their development as musicians
“Music is the only thing I can relate to”
“The project has given young people the chance to perform alongside professional artists. They would not have had this opportunity without Grapevine.”
“I would never have had the confidence to do anything like this prior to Grapevine. The tutors helped me open the door.”
Equal Vision CIC Ltd
Creative projects for Curious People
Community Interest Company
Web Design © SJ&Co Creative
Sign Up to E-News